So you are here, reading this list. First I would just like to say thank you for reading. It means a lot to me that you are here! My goal here is to serve you. I would like to give you some things that you haven't thought about, or maybe you have but in a different way, or maybe just have not acted upon yet, that you can use to create actionable items to help you take that step closer to your success in the music industry! Please take the time to leave a comment below and let me know if this was helpful, or not. Thank you again for taking time to read this and I hope you find it useful! Ryan 1. Lay out your star map to success. I will write more on this in the future but basically, it is a way to set your main goals, then set more attainable goals that you will have to reach in able to reach your main goal, then set smaller actionable items that work toward your sub goals so you aren’t just spinning your wheels. 2. Complete Music Update has...
Comments
Post a Comment