About





Hello Everyone, My name is Ryan Gardner and I really want to help artists launch themselves into viable careers.  I have a bachelors degree in music business from Berkee College of Music, where I focused on marketing and artist development.  I decided to start this project because I love working with music and musicians (I am a musician myself) and I want to help people who are in all walks of life in the music industry advance their careers, weather that is to go from having a hobby to having a career or if you already have a career in the music industry to help you take the next step.
While I was a student at Berkeley, I found that I really loved doing artist development and marketing, so when I graduated, I opened up a small artist development firm called Athens Music Garden where I helped a hand full of local artists work toward their dreams.  I was able to help them draw up their star map to success which was defined differently by each artist I worked with.  One of the artists, Cole Worley, was able to record and publish an ep and make it available on iTunes and begin to play around the southeast.  Glen Athen moved to Nashville to pursue his career in country music and is playing regularly around Nashville now.  Cotter Pen was able to book more gigs around Athens and eventually launch a music festival tour, and Craig Antley was able to start a solo career. Unfortunately, I had to close down Athens music garden Because I did not have the time to work one on one with the artists anymore, but I have gotten things in a more easily manageable place and am ready to start back up again.
Since I am just starting out again, I am looking to make connections with artists who want to move forward in their music career no matter what that looks like, or even if they don’t know what that looks like!  So if you are an artist let’s make a connection and sign up for my newsletter! I won’t spam your inbox, I will only share what I think is important or has value.
Thanks for reading!
Ryan Gardner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to (maybe) launch a blog business in the music industry

Having a Song Baby Part 3, A Free Mini Course

3 easy steps to starting your business plan.